How To Activate Reliance free Basics APP : Reliance is one of the most fastest growing network service provider in India. Are you an Reliance prepaid card subscriber ? Are you searching on Google for a trick to get Reliance Free Basics fb trick then you have landed on apt site. Now in this article I have listed the plans to free facebook on Reliance gsm.
Reliance the pan india mobile service provider in India announced the launch of Reliance Free Basics Facebook for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This is the latest addition of service offered by Reliance. With this service Reliance customers can Activate free Basics app Facebook Plans Check customer around India. Reliance Free basics Facebook Service is available for all GSM (Postpaid/Prepaid) & CDMA (Prepaid) Mobile Customers in Mumbai, Maharashtra & Goa, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, and Kerala regions. Note that this service is for only Mobile device users.
What is the Meaning of Free Basics?
“Free Basics app by Facebook” provides people with access to websites of useful like news, maternal health, travel, local jobs, sports, communication, and local government information on their mobile phones for free in markets where Internet access may be less affordable.
In a Facebook post published Thursday, CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced the changes, explaining why the company was rebranding the initiative. “We’ve changed the name of the app providing these free basic services to ‘Free Basics,”‘ he wrote. “We want to make it clear that the apps you can use through Internet.org are free, basic services that can give you access to essential resources like BabyCenter.”
Check: How To Transfer Balance From Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, BSNL and DOCOMO
Activate Free Basics App by Facebook first time Users:
- Go to free basics using mobile web browser.
- Customer will be presented with the language selection page where choice of language can be selected. By default, the regional language will be selected. Customer can opt for other languages by clicking ‘+’ button on the page.
- Click “Continue” to get to the main page of freebasics, with “Free Services” & “Reliance” sections displayed in the choice of language.
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer can also download the Reliance free basics app (only available on android currently), from the Google Play store. However the one time data downloading charges of the freebasics android app is NOT free. Customer will be charged as per his data tariff. Alternately, customer can go to freebasics to access the site to avoid the one-time app download charge.
- Minimum balance of 20 paise is required in case of Prepaid Customers. Customer can be charged if his Smartphone has some applications running in the background, utilizing data.
- Customer will get free Service for, without subscribing to any data pack/plan:
- Using the application, Customer can access Facebook, Free News on sites like Aaj Tak, etc. Cricket updates on Cricinfo, Job search on sites like BabaJob, Weather updates on Accuweather, Train and flight schedules on Dictionary service, Language Translator, Health related Information, Daily horoscope & Astrology, OLX, Wikipedia & much more. Refer the list of Free Services on Reliance free basics at the end.
- List of Preferred Browsers:Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini, Android Browser, Dolphin, Samsung Native Browser & Nokia Native Browser. Note that UC browser is not supported.
- If Customer is subscribed to Data Plan/Packs when he uses freebasics, then for Prepaid GSM & CDMA Users, there will be NO depletion from their data quota or from Main Account balance on using freebasics. For Postpaid GSM Userswill NOT be charged for free basics & their data quota will not deplete, but on PCRF this usage will be accounted for.
- Charges will be applicable: as per data plan/ pack, if Customer:
- Accessing from CDMA Mobile Postpaid or 3G/ Reliance 3/Pro 3 Dongle then he will be charged.
- Clicks on a link that directs to a different website, outside of free basics hosted sites, then he will get a prompt with the message informing him that he is stepping out of the Free website.
- Clicks on pictures or videos, where he is advised that it is chargeable as per his data tariff
- Smartphone has some applications running in the background, utilizing data.
- Surfs Facebook or any other free sites directly instead of going through freebasics.
- Points to be noted: If accessed from other than Mobile, then user may get error as “This App is incompatible with your device”.
- Currently iOS & Windows mobiles free basics app are not available. User may access the service through browser only.
- Free basic services are available through each link under freebasics and in case Customer chooses to use more than basic services he will receive charging alert on his handset before proceeding.
List of Reliance “Free Basics” Plans & Services:
|Social Networking||Facebook Messenger|
|Health||Malaria No More|
|Health||Facts for Life (Unicef)|
|Health||BabyCenter & MAMA|
|Information||Reuters Market Lite|
|Information||Basics of Internet|
|Women Empowerment||Nike Foundation (Girl Effect)|
|Women Empowerment||UN Women (iLearn)|
- Check Reliance USSD Codes for Balance, Internet Offers, GPRS, Customer Care
- How To Activate Idea Easy Share Plans for Prepaid
- Reliance GSM Prepaid plans for AP, Special Offers, Internet Recharge, SMS Packs 2015
- latest Mobile Plans from Prepaid and postpaid
- online recharge Prepaid GSM Reliance Full Talk Time 2015