Download Bank of Baroda App & UPI App Apk. UPI app is considered as the most powerful step in present scenario towards cash less Economy. The UPI Application allows customer to transfer money to a beneficiary instantly, without knowing their bank account number or IFSC code. Bank of Baroda has launched its Unified Payment Interface Application termed as Baroda MPay App for its existing and New customers. The Baroda MPay App is a payment system which eases the electronic payment through Mobile Handsets. You can download Bank of Baroda UPI App for android and iOS from below link of Google Play store and Apple app store along with Bank of Baroda App. Download Baroda MPay App Android/ iOS from below given Links.
Download Bank of Baroda Android App Apk
Download Bank of Baroda M-Connect App for online service & also download Baroda MPay UPI Android App from the links that we have provided below:
Bank of Baroda App for Android
About Bank of Baroda App & How to Use
Bank of Baroda App contains various Online service which you can access with ease. Bank of Baroda offers “Baroda M-Connect”- the mobile banking facility that will help you do banking transactions using your mobile phone.
- No charges – Absolutely FREE
- User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
- Easy to register, download and start the using Baroda M Connect App
- Secure way of transacting banking business
- No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
- View the account balance, mini statement
- Funds transfer to accounts with Bank of Baroda & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
- Mobile recharge can be done
For Registration please visit your nearest BOB ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
Also Check: Download Andhra Bank UPI App (Android & IOS)
Download Bank of Baroda UPI App Apk
Download Baroda MPay (UPI) Android & IOS from the links that we have provided below:
How to Use Baroda MPay UPI App
- Download BOB MPay UPI App from above given link.
- Now setup the login credentials
- Create the unique ID also known as Virtual Payment Address (VPA) with suffix @barodampay for example [email protected]
- Now add a bank account to the BOB MPay UPI app.
- Now set M-Pin which will be used when you perform any transactions.
- After Successful completion of above steps now you are ready to sen or receive payment using Baroda MPay UPI App.
BOB Mpay UPI App Online Complaint
All the Complaint and problems Regarding the functional and operational issues of BOB MPay UPI App must be registered and sorted out as soon as they get lodged. Issues with Baroda MPay like money deducted but payment not done, Amount not credited, Refund not processed like complaints can be registered here as under :
Baroda MPay Toll Free : 1800 102 4455
BOB MPay Complaint email ID : [email protected]
We hope this article will help you in understanding about How to use Bank of Baroda App. Share this article to your friends if you found it is useful.