If you are looking to Know How to Check the 2G/3G internet balance in Aircel and its validity, then you have landed at the right place. Aircel is one of an Indian Mobile telecom operator, which offers voice and data services ranging from prepaid and postpaid plans, Broadband wireless Service, 2G, 3G and Value added Services(VAS). You can access your internet Data pack information i.e balance and validity by just dialing USSD code from your Aircel mobile phone.
Many people feel difficulty to check their remaining Internet data pack because they don’t know Sim card service numbers or codes to check remaining net balance.
In this post, I’ll share with you info on how to check remaining balance and validity of Aircel 3G data packs or 2G GPRS net pack. You can check the 2G or 3G Internet Data Balance in Aircel mobile with the help of simple Aircel USSD Code.
How to check 2G/3G Internet Balance in Aircel
Check 2G Internet Balance in Aircel
- To know Aircel 2G Internet Balance, Dial *111*10# on your mobile phone and you will receive a Message with remaining 2G Balance. You could also check your Aircel 2G Balance by Dialing *122*122# from your phone.
Check 3G Internet Balance in Aircel
- To know 3G Balance you need to Dial *111*9# from you mobile and a message will appear on you screen with remaining 3G balance and validity. Otherwise you can try also Dial *122*122# from your Aircel mobile number to know Aircel Internet balance.
How to Check 3G Internet Balance in Aircel Dongle
- Open The Dashboard of Your Aircel Dongle
- Then Click on setting and Windows will appear on-screen Named Advanced
- Now look below in that Window for Drop Down option where you can either select preloaded USSD or enter Code manually and Click on send.
- Message will appear there with remaining Aircel internet balance with validity.
For more information you can visit www.Aircel.com
We hope that, you can now check remaining internet data balance in Aircel prepaid card. If you like the article ” How to check 2G/3G Internet Balance in Aircel ” , you can share it with your friends and feel free to ask doubts.