If you are looking to Know How to Check the 2G/3G internet balance in Reliance and its validity, then you have landed at the right place. Reliance is one of an Indian Mobile telecom operator, which offers voice and data services ranging from prepaid and postpaid plans, Broadband wireless Service, 2G, 3G and Value added Services(VAS). You can access your internet Data pack information i.e balance and validity by just dialing USSD code from your Reliance mobile phone.
Many people feel difficulty to check their remaining Internet data pack because they don’t know Sim card service numbers or codes to check remaining net balance.
In this post, I’ll share with you info on how to check remaining balance and validity of Reliance 3G data packs or 2G GPRS net pack. You can check the 2G or 3G Internet Data Balance in Reliance mobile with the help of simple Reliance USSD Code.
How to check Internet Balance in Reliance GSM
Check 3G Internet Balance in Reliance with USSD Code:
- You just need to dial *111*1*3# From Your Phone and instantly you’ll get your Reliance GSM data balance with it’s validity on your Mobile Phone screen.
- If you are Unable to get balance Via This USSD Please Dial *111# and reply 1 and 3 respectively.
Check Data Balance in Reliance GSM with SMS:
- Go To Message on Your Phone
- TYPE MBAL.
- Send this message to 55333 ( toll-free)
- You will get a SMS with Reliance 2G/3G GSM data balance with it’s validity Soon.
Check Reliance Prepaid 2G/3G Balance Online:
- Go to This Page Reliance prepaid balance Check
- Enter your mobile no in the field Enter MDN and click on Submit button.
- Reliance Data Balance and its validity will be appeared There on Webpage.
For more information you can visit www.rcom.co.in
We hope that, you can now check remaining internet data balance in Reliance prepaid card. If you like the article ” How to check 2G/3G Internet Balance in Reliance ” , you can share it with your friends and feel free to ask doubts.