Activate Airtel 3G 4G Data sharing with your Friends or Family: Hi there, Hope you all are searching on google to find a trick to get your Airtel Data Share Plan for family / friends. In this article I have listed how to activate Airtel 3G / 4G Data Sharing Plan trick to get Free internet Data in Airtel Sim cards. There are so many Internet free tricks which Airtel 2G/3G/4G tricks like Unlimited Free Internet tricks, Limited Free Internet tricks etc.. We have worked very hard on this trick and it is verified by many users from around all states of India. This Plans and Offers helps to browse very fast and easy to download songs games etc. You can also get Airtel Data Share trick with the help of Airtel USSD code.
Activate Airtel 3G 4G Data Sharing with Friends or Family
- At First, You Need to recharge your Number With 3G or 4G packs for Share your Internet pack.
- Then, Check your Airtel Internet Data balance by Dialing *123*11#
- If you have enough data pack for share, then open www.airtel.in/family
- Now, Enter Your Mobile Number here, & Enter your Airtel Password or One time password, which you will get in your phone number.
- After Successfully Login, Enter Airtel Number of your Choice, in which you want to share your Data pack.
- After that, It will show you a Success SMS & you are done.
Alternate Method to Add Number for Airtel 3G, 4G Data Share
You have also an Alternate method, to add some number in which you want to share your data pack. You can Add number in your Family List via Sending a Simple SMS. Which is mentioned below. Check it out. It won’t charge you even single rupee. it’s free SMS, you can add maximum 4 numbers in your Airtel 3G/4G data sharing list. so check it out from below.
Send SMS as ” ADD <number>” to 121
For Example – ADD 9876543210 send to 121
How to Delete Airtel Data Pack Sharing Number, Which you Added Earlier
By sending a simple SMS you can also remove any number that was previously added by you to Data sharing List. Here we are providing SMS format in order to remove the Number from Data Sharing list. Once you removed the any number from Data Sharing list, they will not be able to use your data anymore.
Send SMS as ” DEL <number>” to 121
For Example – DEL 9876543210 send to 121
For Check Airtel Data pack Balance dial *123*11#
Terms and Conditions of Family Data Sharing Plan:
- In this scheme you can not share 2G data.
- You may only share Either 3 G data or 4 G data up to 5 members in your family. Not more that that.
- This offer is only valid for prepaid subscribers. This is not valid for postpaid users.
- The most important thing is all family members must be have Airtel prepaid customers only.
- All member must be in same telecom circle.
- If you want to delete any one of the family member the owner can do this thing.
- Once the family is created, owner all 3G/4G recharge will be automatically shared between all the members.
Hope now you understood How to Activate Airtel 3G 4G Data Sharing. If you like the article “How to activate Airtel 3G 4G Data sharing with Friends or Family ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.