Are you surfing on Google for a trick to get your mobile balance transferred then you have landed on the right place. Here in this article I have listed the ways to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel. So here you can get the balance transfer trick for Airtel, the largest telecom service providers in India.
Recently Airtel launched the feature of mobile money. But generally mobile users do not have idea about using these facilities. Here i will learn you how to use these features for transfer balance.
What is Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Follow these Simple steps to use this facility.
1. Dial *141# from your Airtel number and press the calling button.
Now your mobile will show “Please Exit now and you will receive the Main menu” message.
Press exit and wait for few seconds.
Now your mobile will get a menu like this
1) Share Talk time
2) Buy happy hours Pack
3) Take Loan/Ask for Talk time
4) Gift Pack
5) Call me Back Sms
2. Select the “Answer” button and enter “1” to “Share talk time”, and press the “Send” button.
3. Next, you will need to enter the amount you want to transfer: (You can share a minimum of amount of Rs. 5 and a maximum amount of Rs. 40 with your friends provided you have a minimum balance of Rest. 10 post deduction (inclusive of service fee) You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.
4. The next screen will display details on how much you’ll be charged for including the service tax. You will have to enter your friend’s mobile number, to which you wanted to transfer the balance to.
5. Press the”send” button after entering the number.
6. You will receive a message with the transaction details including, the amount of money transferred to the number you entered, and the amount+ service tax you were charged for.
7. Your friend will receive a message which tells them, the amount you’ve gifted.
For more information you can also visit www.airtel.in