Are you surfing on Google for a trick to get your mobile balance transferred then you have landed on the right place. Here in this article I have listed the ways to transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel. So here you can get the balance transfer trick for Aircel, the largest telecom service providers in India.
Aircel the pan india mobile service provider in India announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This is the latest addition of service offered by Aircel. With this service Aircel customers can transfer their balance from Aircel to Aircel customer around India.
What is Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
Follow these Simple steps to use this facility.
- Open dialer of your phone.
- Now dial *122*666# and press call button.
- You will see a USSD menu.
- You will be asked for the Aircel mobile number to transfer balance type in the mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number you will be asked the amount to transfer enter that.
- And you are done your balance in Aircel will be transferred shortly.
Conditions to transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
- You can transfer a minimum of Rs 5 and a maximum of Rs 100 per transaction.
- You can transfer balance to a single number only ones a day and the maximum amount which You can transfer in a single day is also Rs 100.
- You need to be an active customer since at least 3 months before you can be eligible to transfer balance.
- The guy who is receiving the balance at the other end should also be active on Aircel network for at least 30 days.
- While sending and receiving the amount, the number should be in active mode.
- Aircel is not responsible for loss of any amount in case of entering wrong mobile number.
For more information you can also visit www.aircel.com