Are you surfing on Google for a trick to get your mobile balance transferred then you have landed on the right place. Here in this article I have listed the ways to transfer balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo. So here you can get the balance transfer trick for Tata Docomo, the largest telecom service providers in India.
Recently Tata Docomo launched the feature of Balance Transfer. But generally mobile users do not have idea about using these facilities. Here i will learn you how to use these features for transfer balance.
What is Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
So let me tell you how to transfer balance now, this is done by using some simple USSD Codes and SMS.
How to Transfer Balance from Tata docomo to Tata Docomo
Follow these Simple steps to transfer balance from Tata Docomo :
- To transfer Balance, a Tata Docomo BuddyNet member needs to send an SMS to 54321 in this format “BT <Space> Target Mobile Number <Space> Amount”
- For instance, To transfer Rs. 50 from your balance to 9030099999, type in “BT 9030099999 50″
- You will receive a Transaction ID via SMS for reference.
- To reverse the amount, you need to type “RBT <Space> Transaction ID” and SMS it to 54321
- Each balance transfer SMS to 54321 will be charged at Re.1 and reversal SMS will be Toll Free.
* Tata Docomo BuddyNet Members can transfer their Talktime to their Tata Docomo prepay buddies
* Balance Transfer is possible only from Tata Docomo BuddyNet Members, to any Tata Docomo prepay customer
Terms & Conditions
* The sender’s account balance before “Balance Transfer” should be: Transfer Amount + Rs.1. In case of insufficient balance, the transfer will be declined. However, the SMS will be charged
* In case of Reversals, the amount reversed will be dependent on the balance available with the recipient
* The system will recognize “BT” or “bt” or “Bt”
By following these steps you can easily transfer Balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo successfully.
For more information you can also visit www.tatadocomo.com