How to Use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G mobiles : Reliance Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Are you an Reliance prepaid card user ? Are you searching on Google for a trick to use Jio sim support on all 3G mobile , then you are landed on right place. Recently the Reliance mobile service provider added a new service i.e.Reliance JIO 4G sim works in 3G Handset in India. This one is the latest service offered by Reliance to all its prepaid customers. Here in this article I have listed the possible ways to use reliance Jio sim in 3G Smart Phones.We have Already Give Reliance Jio sim Free Activation Trick. Today Mobileplansindia.in explain How to Use Reliance Jio 4G New Sim in ALL 3G Andriod Mobile Phone free tricks, Details, Process, Steps, Tips Given Below Link.
ABOUT RELIANCE JIO 4G:
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. Reliance Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Reliance Jio 4G plays a important role in our life. Because we all want to use data in high speed so here it is,JIO 4G always ready to help you all. This JIO is sponsored by Reliance. Its aim is to cover about 90% of India’s population in 18-24 months.
Reliance JIO 4G sim Work in 3G Mobile Phone:
Reliance mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Reliance JIO 4G sim support on 3G Mobiles in India. This one is the latest service offered by Reliance to all customers. So many People Asking how to use Reliance jio 4G sim work in 3g smart phones. Reliance Jio 4g is only work in 4g Mobile phones but we explain trick to use jio sim in All 3g Mobile phones.
- First of all you have to open engineering mode in your device,if you don’t have then download it from here
- After downloading just install engineering app
- Now app and then select MTK settings > select preferred network option
- Then there you will see list of network there you have to select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM & then you have to reboot your device
- Now enter your jio sim in slot 1 and leave slot 2 as empty That’s it now you can enjoy 3g network & you will get 3g speed not 4g
- This trick is not for using 4g just you can use 4g sim in 3g handsets
- Note :- This trick is little risky so try at on your risk.
Hope this article will help you to know details about Reliance jio 4G sim support in All 3G mobiles. Share this article ” How To Use Reliance Jio sim work in 3G handsets 2016 free trick . ” to your friends and family.