You don’t know How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL and googling for How to Transfer one BSNL mobile Balance to other BSNL number then you have landed on the right place. Here in this article I have listed the ways to transfer balance from BSNL to BSNL. So here you can get the balance transfer trick for BSNL, the largest telecom service providers in India.
BSNL the pan india mobile service provider in India announced the launch of balance transfer facility and named it as Gifting of Talktime for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This is the latest addition of service offered by BSNL. With this service BSNL customers can transfer their balance from BSNL to BSNL customer around India.
For BSNL USSD Codes List : Click Here
So let me tell you how to transfer balance now, this is done by using some simple USSD Codes and SMS.
How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from BSNL now, this can be done by using BSNL Balance Transfer USSD code. Below we are providing BSNL Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Balance transfer in BSNL to BSNL prepaid SIM.
- First you have to Register your mobile number(one time)
Format: ” REGISTER PTOP ” send to 54455
- You will receive a password by sms.
To transfer Balance from BSNL, you will need to send as SMS in the below given format
- “ GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738
- You will receive a conformation message for successful transfer
For example: “GIFT 9912345678 75”
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL (updated)
- Minimum Balance Should be: Rs. 200/- in your phone.
- Transfer amount should not be less than Rs 10.
- Transfer can be send in same circle like AP to AP, Kerala to Kerala, Punjab to Punjab, Haryana to Haryana, etc.
- There should be at least Rs. 50 remaining after a transaction. (eg. If you have Rs 75 in your account, you will not be able to transfer Rs. 25 since 75-1-25=49<50)
- Sender should be active customer of BSNL network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have BSNL number for at least 30 days.
- Only 5 transactions are allowed in one month.
- For each Successful Transaction Rs. 2/- will be charged.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from BSNL
- The BSNL user who wants to transfer balance may transfer their balance only one time in 24 hrs.
- Maximum Rs. 100 can be transferred in one transaction.
- Their should be at least Rs. 50 remaining after a transaction. (eg. If you have Rs 75 in your account, you will not be able to transfer Rs. 25 since 75-1-25=49<50)
- Receiver may receive balance multiple times in 24hrs.
- There is no deduction in transferred amount. Receiver will get 100% of the transferred balance.
For more information you can also visit www.bsnl.co.in
- How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- How to transfer balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo
- How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
- How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea
- How to Transfer Balance from Uninor to Uninor
BSNL Balance Transfer Method works in the following states:
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Up East, Up West.
Please let me know, If you are facing any problem while transferring Balance from BSNL to BSNL in your state or territory. If you like this article “How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL” by sending SMS and USSD Code, just share this on Facebook and google+. You can also subscribe our mail to get latest BSNL Unlimited Offers.