Do you know How to Transfer Idea Balance to another Idea Number or do you know that we can Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea. Are you surfing on Google for a trick to get your mobile balance transferred then you have landed on the right place. Here in this article I have listed the ways to transfer balance from Idea to Idea. So here you can get the balance transfer trick for Idea, the largest telecom service providers in India.
How to Transfer Idea Balance to another Idea Number
Note : There is no facility to transfer balance/talktime from idea to Airtel, Idea to BSNL and you can’t transfer mobile balance from Idea to Reliance, Idea to TATA Docomo.
Idea the pan india mobile service provider in India announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This is the latest addition of service offered by Idea. With this service Idea customers can transfer their balance from Idea to Idea customer around India.
What is Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
For Idea USSD Codes List : Click Here
How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea
Method 1 :
Here we are providing Idea Balance Transfer code. Follow these Simple steps to use this facility.
- Open Phone Dialer
- Dial *151*countrycode(91 for india)+local idea number to which you are transfering amount*Amount you are transfering#
- Now You will get a message with notification that the amount has transferred.
Method 2 :
dial 12345 on Idea mobile and learn OR
It is for example, sending 28 Rs ( it is only between Rs 11 to Rs 30)
SMS to 55567 following:
GIVE 98XXXXXXXX 28
and send, Idea wl deduct Rs 2 and rest will be deposited to 98XXXXXXXX .
BTW no need to put 91
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea
you can only send to local idea number and you can send amounts like 5,10,20,50,100,150 and you can send 5 time/day and it has to send in a gap of 5 min.The amount will be instantly transferred to the account and service charge for facility is Rs.2.
For more information you can also visit www.ideacellular.com
Also Check :
- Comment on Reliance Free Basics App Activate Here Freely by How To Activate Idea Easy Share Plans for Prepaid - SIM Plans Info
- Comment on How to Activate IDEA 4G internet APN Settings by How to Activate Idea 4g LTE Sim ( Long Term Evolution ) - SIM Plans Info
- Comment on Reliance Customer Care Helpline Toll Free Numbers INDIA2016 by somasekharan pillai
- Comment on How to check 2G/3G GPRS Data,Internet Balance in Idea by Prince
- Comment on How to activate Airtel 4G SIM comes from Flipkart by sridhar
Hope you got information about How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea. Still have any doubts regarding transferring mobile balance or talktime balance from one idea number to another idea number you can ask us at below comment box.