Are you surfing on Google for a trick to get your mobile balance transferred then you have landed on the right place. Here in this article I have listed the ways to transfer balance from Reliance to Reliance. So here you can get the balance transfer trick for Reliance, the largest telecom service providers in India.
Recently Reliance launched the feature of Balance Transfer. But generally mobile users do not have idea about using these facilities. Here i will learn you how to use these features for transfer balance.
What is Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
For Reliance USSD Codes : Click Here
So let me tell you how to transfer balance now, this is done by using some simple USSD Codes and SMS.
How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
Follow these Simple steps to transfer balance from Reliance :
- Dial *367*3#
- Enter *312*3# and mobile number
- Enter balance amount
- Enter PIN. Default PIN is 1.
- You’re done.
Conditions to transfer balance from reliance
- Your reliance number must be older than 3 months.
- You can only transfer balance to reliance number. If you are using reliance connection.
- You can transfer balance once in a particular reliance number.
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5 to Rs 100.
- Some extra amount will charge from main balance. It is service charge of reliance.
- You can not transfer more than Rs 100 in a day.
- You must enter correct number of destination. Otherwise reliance will not responsible.
For more information you can also visit www.rcom.co.in