Are you surfing on Google for a trick to get your mobile balance transferred then you have landed on the right place. Here in this article I have listed the ways to transfer balance from Uninor to Uninor. So here you can get the balance transfer trick for Uninor, the largest telecom service providers in India.
Recently Uninor launched the feature of Balance Transfer and named it as “ Tlak-Time Transfer “. But generally mobile users do not have idea about using these facilities. Here i will learn you how to use these features for transfer balance.
What is Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
So let me tell you how to transfer balance now, this is done by using some simple USSD Codes and SMS.
How to Transfer Balance from Uninor to Uninor
Follow these Simple steps to transfer balance from Uninor :
- Open dialer of your phone.
- And dial *202*Mobile Number*Amount#
- And your Balance will be transferred shortly.
It will take around 10 seconds and you will get the confirmation message on your screen.
Once you get the confirmation message, you can check on the mobile of another person and you will come to know that the balance has been transferred. However, you will be charged Rs 2 as the processing fee. Receiving the amount is free though.
For more information you can also visit www.uninor.in
- How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- How to transfer balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo
- How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
- How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea